When you pick out your bathroom countertops keep in mind the process of choosing your kitchen counterops is not the same. For instance, typically bathroom activities are not as harsh on countertops as those in the kitchen so you can choose a stone that is a little more delicate. This will give you a wider variety of stone countertops to consider.
When you enter a bathroom what is the first thing you notice? Likely its the countertops because they cover the largest amount of space in a smaller room. There are three main options for stone countertops; granite, quartz and marble. Here is some information about each of these stones so you can pick out what will make your space right for you:
- The most durable stone.
- It is very popular in many homes.
- Is the easiest to care for and resists those hard to get out stains that ruin other stone slabs.
- Imitates the look of limestone, granite or marble countertops.
- Best to use if you are looking for specialized edging.
- Can be made for the thickness that will work best for the edge.
- It is easy to care for because it does not need sealing like some other stones.
- It is long lasting with gentle treatment.
- It ages well.
- Gives a sophisticated finish to the space.
A bathroom might be a small room, but to remodel one can be a large task. There’s a lot going on in a very small room. When you start off your remodel with outstanding countertops, the rest of the job will fall into place easily.