When you think about elegant countertops one of the first stone types that might pop into your head is marble. This happens for a good reason. The elegance of marble has been used for many years. Anything from statues to countertops. When you get marble countertops installed you will increase the value of your home as well as give it a stunning finish.
Here are reasons people are investing in marble countertops.
- Marble is a beauty unlike any other. A timeless classic with a very sophisticated look, adding charm to any room in a home.
- Marble has a naturally cold temperature.
- It will not conduct heat and this makes it perfect for someone who likes to work with pastry. A cold work space will provide the best outcome of a pastry project.
- When trying to stay within a budget, Carratra or Carrera marble can be the least expensive natural stone countertops that can be purchased. This makes marble budget friendly.
- Almost every company will have marble on hand and it is widely accessible, so settling for the next best option will never have to happen.
- Ever think about marble statues? What makes them last so long? Marble can withstand high amounts of heat and is naturally resistant to damage. This is another reason marble should make its way into a home where heat will be present numerous times a day.
- Along with withstanding heat, marble countertops are waterproof. These are two of the best characteristics of countertops that many people are searching for.
- Having a bright kitchen is also on the wish list of many. Marble comes in light colors, with ravishing veins that will bring in a delicately earthy hue to any home. Marble offers a brightness that just can’t be matched by granite countertops.
- Replacing countertops is a long chore that many do not want to do very often. Marble countertops can last for many lifetimes, so once in place they will not have to be changed again.
- Keeping countertops for many lifetimes can sound scary, but not with marble, as the beauty will only get better with age. So, the countertops will look better in 50 years then they do the day they are installed.
Adding new countertops to your kitchen is a great upgrade to your home. There will be so many important decisions that you will have to make and it all starts with that type of countertop you want to add. When you see everything that marble as to offer it is hard to choose another type.