One or the main rooms that needs a remodel in most homes is the kitchen. Because many people are updating their kitchen, everyone has been there or done that and they will give you advice when it is your turn, whether you want it or not. Here are four “helpful” tips people will give you that may be best to stay away from followed up by a possible better option.
- Quartz is too expensive.
- It is actually one of the cheaper options.
- A polish finish is the best choice.
- Sometimes a matte finish is better because it will not show etch marks from acidic substances.
- Make sure you get the best trending features.
- You might grow weary of a passing fad in a few years versus when you pick one out based on your taste preference, you are sure to enjoy it for years to come.
- There is no need to seal your countertops.
- This one is true for most quartz countertops, but other stone countertops will not stain as easily if it is sealed with a good sealer.
Whenever you make a huge change in life people always want to give you advice and remodeling your kitchen is no different. You can always politely listen and then decide on your own what you would like to do in your own home.