With all the choices for countertops in homes today one stone has seemed to fade away into the background. Marble countertops are stunning and will make any room look luxurious and elegant.
Here is everything you should know about marble countertops.
- They look amazing as statement countertops in the kitchen when used just on the island.
- Can be use as a separate baking area since it stays cool does not conduct heat.
- Marble is rich with crystals and has many different color variations.
- It can come in widths of ¾ inches to ¼ inches. The most common used in homes is the ¼ inch.
- When getting the countertops installed you can choose many different edges to make a statement that no other kitchen will have.
- You can choose to have your marble to come in slabs or in tiles.
- The slab will give you a seamless look. However if there is a curve or arch in your countertop a seam will have to be used in that area.
- Tiles can be more affordable and when the job is completed you can save a few tiles for times when the installed tiles stain, break, or get scratched.
- Marble countertops can last a lifetime with reasonable care.
- They are widely available.
Marble is a timeless beauty that is often overlooked. With all the options listed above it is plain to see that marble countertops will be a great addition to any home.