You may be thinking that since you are not remodeling your kitchen there is no need to think about granite. This is far from the truth. There are many other areas throughout the home where you can install this stone and get that extra elegant touch you are looking for.
Here are some areas where you could put in granite countertops other than the kitchen cabinets:
- In bathrooms.
- Makes the largest bathroom more elegant and extravagant.
- Makes a bathroom as small as a powder-room pop by just adding granite to a vanity.
- A kitchen table.
- Add a chest of drawers with a stone top to finish off a walk-in closet.
- A granite table top in the laundry room for all your folding needs.
- Use it in your back yard for an updated grilling station.
There are endless possibilities! Granite might just be the finishing touch you didn’t know you were looking for.