Whether you’re considering granite, quartz or marble to decorate your kitchens and bath, you will want to compliment them with high quality, beautiful fixtures that don’t detract from the countertops. Choosing the right faucet is just as important as selecting the right appliance to match the colors and theme of your area. Perhaps you are asking yourself how you decide on the right component. It is actually very easy if you follow these steps.
– While considering the type of basin you want, decide on the color and style of your countertop.
– Determine the style of your knobs and pulls.
– Consider the “theme” of the kitchen and bath.
– Use photographs or textures of the above to help match the faucets.
– When in doubt, consult a professional.
You will want to avoid too many contrasts in your kitchen because this can detract from the overall aesthetics. If you decide brass knobs look best, you will probably want a matching faucet such as oil-rubbed bronze, polished brass or satin brass. If chrome is your thing, a chrome faucet is grand, but brushed nickel also works well.
These are just a few examples to help get your creative juices flowing. There are a plethora of options out there! Consult a design professional at Elegant Granite and Marble for a full range of options available to you.